Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOVE STOOD STILL by MYMP

Love was a lighthouse guiding the way
We were two boats on the ocean
Following shadows that led us astray
Case of mistaken emotion

Suddenly you've drifted back to my arms
And while we were lost in the dark

Chorus:
Love stood still
Pullin' us together
Love stood still
Leading us towards each other
Now we're back at the start
Coz while we were apart
Love stood still

Love was a fire burned down to the coals
Waiting for something to spark
We were two fireflies drawn to the glow
Seeing you lit the flames in my heart

I had my reasons for letting you go
But holding you again, i know

[repeat Chorus]

Now you ask me to say
I'll always feel this way
Darlin', nothing has ever changed




ABOUT THE SONG:

I totally love MYMP, and this song is one of their originals! The message of this song reminds of someone(his initials: "MCL"). We have this "love-that-didn't-had-a-chance-to-be-shared"

Quoting the line "I had my reasons for letting you go... " was a perfect line for us but sadly, the next line didn't happened because he's gone forever... however, I know, my love for him will stood still and continually occupy a special space in my heart!

1 comment: